The Virtuous Vituperator

Monday, November 13, 2006

Jinxing?

I'm on a roll. A BIG ONE!

This terrifies me. Too much great stuff worries me because I am a firm believer in the balance of life. While for a few months there I had my world ripped from under me several times, this trip to Washington DC just took a big ol' public policy/healthcare/advocacy turn to the amazing!

Am I jinxing myself by even bringing it up?
For wanting to scream from the rooftops that great things are happening?
Will it come back to haunt me for taking pride in our hard work?

So it sounds silly to wonder if I'm jinxing myself. I'm not super-superstitious, but that balance thing always finds me. Perhaps I should just leave it at WOOOOOHOOOOO! and post the details next week.

Wish me luck. (in the unsuperstitious way!)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home